Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Only 25 more days!

25 more days & my family & I (Rick, Tip, Jimmy, Jayne, Addison, Natalie & Us:) will be on driving down to Galveston, Tx. to get on on one of these:)
 





I think ours will be the Conquest...





We'll head out to Jamacia first I think...(I've really researched this as you can tell;)

I think I'll not be eatting here... ICK!


Next: The Grand Cayman!




Last we'll visit Cozumel... Nelson & I cruised there almost 6 years ago for our first anniversary:)


It's beautiful there! Can't wait to go back!




Maybe Jayne & I can do a little bit of this! or even just sunning on the deck would be good for me...




While the girls play here:)


I'm getting EXCITED!

I'd add one of those counterdown thingys like everyone else but I think I'd have heartattach everytime I saw it soooo....I'll just stay in my state of denial thinking I still have gobs of time to get ready for it:)

BTW: My store will be closed Jan. 14th thru the 23rd. All orders taken after Jan 7th will not be started until the 24th:) Thanks for understanding!

Lindsay














4 comments:

  1. Oh....and I just saw your little princess pic on the side. Cute cute:) I'm sure Miss Audrey is happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy~ Yes I am sooo getting excited! It's our first BIG vacation w/Audrey:) could be interesting!

    Brit~ Jayne just got me this hugeamongus blk/wht houndtooth w/red trim that is SUPER SUPER cute! & Really really huge! Really. It's for the criuse, so I might could stuff you in there:)
    ~Yes she drives me crazy everytime she sees it! HAD a cute family pic on my desktop... It's now the home of The Little Mermaid:)

    ReplyDelete