Thursday, December 9, 2010

Branson Christmas Trip~Shopping

Everybody's been to Branson  right? Right:) Pretty much.... But the best time to go to Branson & Silver Dollar City is definently @ Christmas time! Beautiful!

Here are a few pics of our Branson adventures(ok a bunch!)
***Oh the us is Randy, Sandy, Addison, Natalie, Isabella (Randys granddaughter) me & Miss Audrey Diane. (Nelson was sick all weekend & didn't get to come:( 
Jimmy & Jayne came up Sat.***

 * We(Sandy, the 3 girls & I) went on Friday morning & shopped most of the day. This is @ our fav mexi restaurant there. El Charro(I think is the name) Except Sandy & I are the only one who ate mexican... Audrey wanted McD's... uhhh No. Soooo this is as close as they got:)



ROOOAAAARRRR!!! I'm a scarwee monster!
(Thankfully the restaurant was pretty empty & we were in the back room:)



                                                         Prettiest monsters I've ever seen:)


 

Natalie~Not so scary:) Sorry Nattles but you're to stinkin sweet!
 
Miss Addison


 

More shopping... Audrey in her Sugar n Spice Coat, ruffle leggings & hairbow from Sweet~n~Sassy Shoppe:)

The Disney Store! So much fun! Well usually..... This is where Audrey had her MAJOR meltdown... I knew it would happen sooner or later &  it did:) The lady wanted to cut the tags off of the girls stuffed animals we'd just bought. I told her no thx on audreys. I knew she would have A COW! Well when she saw the girls get theirs taken off, she wanted the same w/hers, then she didn't. Then she did. Then she didn't. Then she did. OMW! This went on for about30 secs or so when I finally picked her up off the floor & carried her to the front of the store to wait for Sandy. Screaming & kicking the whole way... Lovely. Then she went limp. You know, like I tried to put her in the stoller & she just slithered to the floor.... Yeah I wanted to MELT into the floor! Needless to say that was the last place that we went for the night & ummm she got quite a serious disciplining after that:) Just an FYI, those parking garages echo. A lot actually....





I love you Audrey, I really do:)
 Really.


All shopped out:)


Power naps... Trust me they were:) They bounced off the wall when we got to the room!

SDC pics & stories to come later:)
Lindsay




No comments:

Post a Comment