Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Pics & Cupcakes

Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did! I totally forgot my camera when we did Christmas @ Sandy & Randys(Mimi & Pepaw) & on Christmas Eve BUT... I made up for it Christmas morning at our house & @ Nana & Papas house that night:) Here are a few...


She got  Leapster 2 from Mimi & Pepaw so we got here  game to go with it. Princess of course:)
LOL!
Aunt Kristen will be so proud!


She picked this out so I told her that I was going to put it in a box & wrap it for Christmas. So when she was in the other room with her daddy when I was wraping her gifts, she yells out to me 'Are you wrapping my Princess?!?!' She forgets nothing...



What

could

this be?




'A pack-n-play for my baby's!'





Or 'tinkerbell':) (No matter how many times I tell her that this is Belle from Beauty & the Beast, she absolutely refuses to believe me!) She's tinkerbell & tinkerbell she will remain! (until I can convince her otherwise:)






My Christmas present to myself:)









Gave one to Kris for Christmas.
We'll see how long it takes before Britt 'borrows' it")








Audrey opening her present from Aunt Brittany. A CUPCAKE SET! Princess:)





Testing out the cupcake set:)








Waiting patiently.... 'That one's yours papa!'




Making the frosting.




Audrey patted the counter. 'Sit here papa!' Ummmm.... I think I'll stand thanks:)'




Frosting tasted like poop so we used a backup:) Not kidding, it smelled like an ointment!




Cupcake decorating is obviously serious biz



Lovely cupcakes Miss Audrey!





Audrey & Tasha



Mom found Kevin sunglasses & returned them, thus the reason for watching us bake cupcakes with them on:)




My baby


Making cupcakes is hard work!

Goodnight!


Lindsay


End of the year SALE @ Sweet~n~Sassy Shoppe! 30% off everthing in the store. Ends New Years Eve @ midnight. Check it out! http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetnsassyshoppe







3 comments:

  1. AWW!! That's my baby girl. She's adorable!:) Love her.
    Yeah...prolly will be "borrowing" that jacket soon....she "borrows" everything of mine. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!!! WOW sister, you've become quite the comedian on your here little blog!....you kinda write like me...just jump from one thing to the next and say what comes to your mind. I'm finally being an influence! *SIGH* =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Britt~ Lol:) yeah. know how that is...

    Kris~ Ummm no dearie... I don't say just whatever comes to my mind:)That would be dangerous.
    Yes. What an influence. Ha. Don't flatter yourself honey bunch:)

    ReplyDelete