Wednesday, September 7, 2011

FYI~

I've been debating & changing & have finally made up my mind on when I'm going to close my shop(for 6-8 weeks) The last day will be Sept. 16th! This will be the last day to get Halloween Outfits & Princess Costumes, so order while you can! I have added a few new items for fall, so go check them out:)

This is my fav:



HERE for the rest of my fall items.

Also, PLEASE NOTE  I am only making my headbands, bows & Halloween outfits & costumes available right now due to trying to cut down on production time. Dresses & Outfits will be available when shop reopens:)

Thanks for your patience & understanding!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. OMW!!! These flowers are BEAUTIFUL!!! What are your prices and how does one order???

    ReplyDelete