Saturday, September 24, 2011

FOUR?!?

My baby's really FOUR?!? I can't believe how time flies. It seems like yesterday we were blessed with our Miss Priss:) I found a few pictures of the last 3 birthdays & a few days in between...

Audrey Diane Votaw
Sept. 24th 2007
10lbs. 4oz.
21 1/4in long


1 day old (yawning:)
Sorry about the bad pic's... Lost all my earlier ones of her so these are pics of pics")


Pretty Bumble Bee

5 weeks old

Little Lady Bug
1st Bday


2nd B-Day Photo Shoot


Out of like 200 pictures we got a few good ones:)

3rd Bday


And Audrey just being.... Audrey:)
I'm a monster! RAAAWWRRR!!!


No more fireworks please!!

 
She really is sweet sometimes. Promise:)

Audrey & her Papa





Audrey with her Mommy & Daddy

I decided to do her party a few weeks early this year since her little brother is coming anytime. She wanted Curious George & pink. Okie dokie... We had it planned for the park but of course the day of her bday was the only rainy one all week:) So we went to the TLC Family Life Center instead:)

I didn't do any deco since I had planned it outside, but I don't think she really cared anyway. (Plus I didn't feel like it:)

I only got a few pics because it was a little last minute crazy...

She cries every at everyone of her bday parties when we sing to her so her candle was pretty much not a 4 anymore when we finally got her over there, & of course she wouln't blow it out:)



Finally in a good mood to take a picture. (After everyone left...)
But then that's just my Miss Priss:)
Loving the after effects of riding a scooter on her tummy:) A little frazzled! Her tutu skirt was much prettier when we got there but of course I was too busy setting up to get any pictures!


Happy 4th Bday Miss Audrey Diane!

Hugs n Kisses,

Mom:)

1 comment:

  1. She's precious and perfect in every way! Happy Birthday Miss Audrey. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete