Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I should be packing...

I really am trying to pack, but I keep getting distracted....

Sooo in the midst of doing this:




& packing a lot of these



remembering these important little things:)



& trying not to get totally distracted by thoughts of this:)...

And this



I noticed that when i was packing Audreys summer stuff that 'Oh my goodness!' some of them had no hairbows! Eeek! Sooooo....... I fixed that:)

Now she has NEW hairbows & I have something new to add to Sweet~n~Sassy Shoppe! ( I like how that works out:)

Here's what I came up with:


 For this cute dress:













& last, for one of my favorite dresses that I've ever made for Audrey...



      THIS:)


These hair accessories are now available at http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetnsassyshoppe

Don't forget about the giveaway going on at http://www.sixcherriesontop.com/

Win this  Valentine Day headband & a $20 credit for Sweet~n~Sassy Shoppe.
Click here to enter:
http://www.sixcherriesontop.com/2011/01/giveaway-from-sweet-n-sassy-shoppe.html


Until next time,

Lindsay

4 comments:

  1. oh just adorable!.....SO I had an English final the other day, and the bonus question was "name 3 of the 7 Disney Princesses"....and WHADAYA KNOW? I knew 5 of em....because of Audrey. SO, thanks Audrey! I'm glad you share your princess stuff with me!! =D

    BTW, I'm really wanting to know who you had to hurt in order to get that whatchmacallit dummy head thingy majig up there...must've cost you an arm and leg, at least... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO jealous. While I'm freezing my tail off here, your enjoying the sun and flip flops. ARG!:)

    Bring me back some sand at least;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol~ Actually dearie technically it cost their arm & leg, but they sure make a pretty manikin head, right?! ok anough. gross.

    Well hon. you wanted snow... So snow you got:) though not to much... Audrey was so mad when she got up(this afternoon). Aaahhh!!! it's all gone!' 'bad snow!!'

    I'll try to bring back a little warm weather to while I'm getting your sand:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linds!! They are all adorable!! :)

    Have fun in the sun! I AM SO JEALOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete