Tuesday, June 7, 2011

So I put my store on vacation for a while but as you read in the last post it's now open again. While it was closed I created some new stuff & a few other things:) Here's what else I've been up to:

I'm being featured on babygeartoday.com! Yea! So excited!! Check it out:)
http://www.babygeartoday.com/sweet-country-blues-beautiful-special-occasion-dress-from-sweet-n-sassy-shoppe-on-etsy-review.html

Also be watching next week, I'll be featured here: http://www.mom-a-logues.blogspot.com/

I'm super excited about these great opportunities! Also there will be drawing for some free stuff from my store so check them out.


Other things I've been up to.... Little Peyton:) He won't be here for another 4 monthes but he's spoiled already:)



 
Mimi(Sandy) bought him this cute little outfit:)



I thought I would have a hard time finding cute boy clothes because I'm so used to frilly girly stuff but I've managed fine so far...

From Aunt Tasha & Uncle Daniel:) So cute!

& my favorite thing. Shoes. He will definently have lots of shoes! Like his big sis:) & mom. & his aunties:)

My kids aren't spoiled. Not a bit.






Ok so maybe just a tad....

:)
Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Like his aunties? **ACHEM** Like his mommy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I think Lindsay is right. Like his aunties for sure. One in particuliar for sure. No names mentioned.

    ReplyDelete