Thursday, April 21, 2011

Nothing new. Yet...

So long time no blog... I've been so busy with orders I can hardly breath!
Ok I still manage that but it has been crazy! I've put my shop on vacation for a few weeks, maybe longer to finish existing orders, create NEW stuff & take a break:)

Here's a sneak peek of some of the new things I've created to far:



Indian Summer Headband Remix

Happy Go Lucky Shoes

Something new I may start putting in the shop:) It's called 'poor mans screenprint'. It was a ton of fun to make!



New fabrics waiting to be made into something SUPER CUTE!!




Hopefully in my next post I'll have tons of new dresses, headbands, & who knows what else:)
& hopefully we'll know if we're having a BOY or a GIRL!
(I think boy, Audrey thinks girl)
We'll see.
Lindsay

1 comment: