Saturday, February 5, 2011

My 3 year old. Fashion queen in the making:)

Audrey's been REALLY into dressing up lately... & doing her own hair:)




Her lovely 3 BIG flower & 1 hair bow headband:)
The whole outfit(she had this on with the headband) Hawaii tee with pj bottoms. Tucked in:) 



I wish I could show you this whole pic b/c it's hilarious! You see the hat & sunglasses... She's in  her undies & her high heels:)  Whoowee!!







Camo & high heels...

No, that's not a green skirt. That's my shirt:)






The Shoes




 Last but not least..... This one will make you mess yourself :) I  fell over laughing!


















 
She's laughing @ me b/c i"m laughing so hard I can barely take the pic!









Don't even try to guess what her skirt REALLY is...









She said she was getting married.... OMW!








I'm still laughing:)


3 comments:

  1. Actually what made me laugh was that you said I would mess myself...NOT HARDLY, SIS. I think im good! =D I did about mess cuz I know what audrey has on tho. ur supposed to keep that stuff hidden, ya know. HAHAHAHAHA =D =D =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.....she is SUCH A MESS. She's a cute mess though. I think she for sure takes after her mommy....attitude and all;);)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK SO YEAH!!! lol!! I was going to ask what EXACTLY IS THAT SHINY ZEBRA THING she is wearing!?!?! wooooo weeeee:D

    ReplyDelete